PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY EDUCATIONAL SERIES AND/OR WEBINAR EVENTS OFFERED CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Trading Book maintains the Services for to its members, subject to the following terms and conditions concerning the use of the Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”). When you use the Service, you accept the Terms of Service. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you may not use the Service. The Trading Book reserves the right to modify content on the Service and these Terms of Service periodically without prior notice.
Your use of any such product or service offered on the Service is governed by these terms and conditions. The Trading Book does not warrant that any product descriptions or content contained in this website is accurate, current, reliable, complete, or error-free.
The Trading Book is neither a registered Investment Adviser nor a Broker/Dealer. Readers are advised that all information in the Service is issued solely for informational purposes and at no time may any information released from TheTradingBook.com be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor at any time may information be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell (short or otherwise) any security.
All opinions, analysis and information included herein are based on sources believed to be reliable and written in good faith, but no representation or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied is made, including but not limited to any representation or warranty concerning accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or appropriateness. In addition, we undertake no obligation to update such opinions, analysis or information or to keep such opinions, analysis or information current. Owners, employees and writers may have long or short positions in the securities that are discussed.
All users of the Service are urged to consult with their own independent financial advisers with respect to any investment. All information contained in this Service should be independently verified.
Use of Content
You understand that some portions of the Service may contain opinions from time to time with regard to any securities mentioned in other portions of the Service, and that those opinions may be different from those obtained by using another portion of the Service.
You may view, download, and print contents from the Service subject to the following conditions: (a) the content may be used solely for personal use; you may not forward this Membership to others who are not active members; (b) the content must bear the proper attribution to The Trading Book; and (c) the content may not be modified or altered in any way. You may not republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of The Trading Book without the express written consent of The Trading Book You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing The Trading Book’s name without the express written consent of The Trading Book. You may not use any The Trading Book logo or other proprietary graphic as part of any link without express written permission.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
You may submit comments and provide other content so long as the content is not obscene, illegal, threatening, or defamatory and so long as the content does not invade the privacy or infringe the intellectual property of a third party. Further, such content may not contain software viruses, mass mailings, chain letters, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the information.
By submitting information, you grant The Trading Book a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use such information, including but not limited to reproducing, using, modifying, publishing, adapting, translating, creating derivative works from, distributing, and displaying such content throughout the world in any media. By submitting information you also represent and warrant that the content is accurate; you own or have permission to use the content that you submit; and your use of the content will not cause injury to any person or entity. The Trading Book takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Membership Term and Payment
Payment for your Membership(s) is due on the date you sign your Service contract. As soon as you sign up for a membership, your IP address is logged upon entry and is saved in our data records confirming your access into the site. This is the primary way we track your membership.
All content delivered to you, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of The Trading Book or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of The Trading Book and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of The Trading Book or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content in the Service. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission, Membership or license granted by The Trading Book.
The Trading Book respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact The Trading Book at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Web Sites and Information
The Service may provide hyperlinks to third party websites or access to third party content. The Trading Book does not control, endorse, or guarantee content found in such sites. All information on such third party websites is believed to be reliable and written in good faith, but no representation or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, is made, including but not limited to any representation or warranty concerning accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or appropriateness.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that The Trading Book is not responsible for any content, associated links, resources, or services associated with a third party site and that The Trading Book shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third party content. Links and access to these sites are provided for your convenience only.
www.thetradingbook.com may use third party tools, data and content from time to time throughout the website, email, and newsletter. We make no warranties regarding the accuracy and timeliness of the data presented and is presented on an “as is” basis.
Suitability and Risk Warning
Without limiting any other provision of this Agreement, you expressly understand and agree that:
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” basis. The Trading Book expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
2. Without limiting the foregoing disclaimer, neither The Trading Book nor its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, suppliers, advertisers, and agents makes any warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements; (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate, reliable or timely; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, newsletters or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the web site or the software will be corrected.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. The Trading Book does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from The Trading Book are free of viruses or other harmful components.
4. Commodity futures trading commission states that futures, options, and spot currency have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you cannot afford to lose. It is incumbent upon you to determine the suitability and risk level of a trade. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
5. The information on this site is provided as-is and solely for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing herein should be interpreted or regarded as investment advice. Under no circumstances does this information represent advice, or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security.
6. CFTC Rule 4.41 – Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since trades have not been executed, the results may have over-under compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that The Trading Book shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if The Trading Book has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use or inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third part on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the Service.
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the service is to stop using it. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to The Trading Book for any damages, losses, or causes of action, whether contractual or tort, (including without limitation, negligence), or otherwise shall be the total amount paid by you for the Service. Any use by you of the Service is at your own risk and your use of the Service implies knowledge of risk and personal suitability.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Trading Book, employees, attorneys, and agents against all claims, expenses, liabilities, financial losses, costs, and damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit, or made available through the Service, your use of the data delivered by the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of another.
Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of the Service must be instituted in a state or federal court in the state of North Carolina, county of Mecklenburg and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of these North Carolina courts.
If there is a determination that any provision of these Terms of Service is invalid or unenforceable, that determination will not affect the rest of the Terms of Service and the Terms of Service shall be deemed amended to the minimum extent necessary to make them valid and enforceable.
Please report any violations of the Terms of Services to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Terms of Service, please contact The Trading Book at firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking “I agree” you are indicating that you have read and agree to the above Terms of Service.